Avast, ye scurvy dogs!
A new Sea map. I finally had time to finish it.
King of The Sea.
- Size 260x260
- Maximum amount of players: 8
- Contains all resources.
- Contains special objects.
- Balanced amount of animals.
- There is one gold node each player base. Without "Unlimited mines" setting you can dig up 21 gold
- Bots work and don't have problems getting more than one island.
- It should be balanced :).
Goal & basic strategy:
Get the coal from nearby islands as fast as you can to start producing soldiers/coins/tools. Support your
colonies with reserve and well armed fortresses. Discover your opponent using exploration ships and attack
his colonies to cut him off his coal. Then you can destroy enemy's main base.
It is wise to colonize island close to your enemy. On that island build only fortresses, put generals inside
and then you can attack with very high strength using sea attack. Remember that you can attack harbours and
it's close military buildings. It is a good idea to attack both or more at the same time to divide opponent's
If your playing against less than 8 players you can take over "free" main islands to get the additional gold
for your army.
Editiert von Vesanus
am 19.05.2013 15:12