Another bunch of suggestion. Bah, maybe someone will use/consider them in the future.
- Obtained from hunted animals and from cattle farms. Used for producing recruits (With this
idea -> Sword + shield + leather armor + beer = recruit) and cavalry scouts.
- Makes cows using Grain and Water. Produces leather. It could also make meat but then
pig farms would be pointless.
- Makes leather armor for new recruits/cavalry scouts, or Leather sacks for donkeys.
- Donkeys cannot transport goods without a container right? Why not change the recipe to
(Donkey + Leather sack = Working donkey).
- Makes horses for better scouts using Grain and Water.
- Faster than normal scouts. They are also capable of scouting further areas. To make
one you will need: (Leather armor + Scout + Gold coin + Horse = Cavalry Scout).
These ideas sound a bit silly but.. yeah.. i had to write something :).
Editiert von Vesanus
am 16.05.2013 17:10