first of all: which version did you use and have you tested addons / some suggestions as they have already been added.
- Middle Mouse Button is for moving around the area.
Would be part of custom shortcuts - which should also include this. Custom keymapping has been suggested here:
you may create an issue to keep track of such idea
- Right Click is for canceling. (cancellation of road building, closing opened windows without clicking on "X")
You can already close windows by right clicking into them. I don't think that it should always close the current active window as this
would often result closing the wrong window. The first point would need custom key mapping and a "cancel current action" shortcut
(which you coud then map)
Every military building has and option for completely emptying of soldiers
You may create an issue for that wish so it could be added as addon
disable coin-supply (by default)
There already is an addon for that.
- it is possible to abort emptying military buildings. All soldiers who stayed in the building, will remain in the building, and
new soldiers will be on their way.
(so if the button "weak soldiers first" is pressed in the military-options, generals will leave first a military building - so it
also make it easier to control the process of making generals)
Try the "military control" addon.
- it is possible to build a well everywhere. The geologists are stinging in the resources ground only.
It already is possible to build a well (nearly) everywhere. You can also edit the file which sets the humidity of any texture I guess.
- a construction site is visible. It makes it more readable where a farm would have place for sowing.
I don't get that one
- every tool has a checkbox in the tool-options, which tool should be made only.
Just set it to 100% or use tool ordering addon
- a produced coin visits a storehouse or the HQ first, before it is intended for promoting soldiers.
I forgot if it was correct (original wise) to first visit any store house or not.
- you get up to 50% building materials and all the goods from the building back, when you're destroying one (Viking Add-On).
(.. if there is space at the flag left. The returned materials depend on the goods-priority)
Check the "Refund materials for destroyed buildings" addon
- if there is no road to a building, and a worker or a soldier leaves the building, they are heading toward the nearest flag,
which has connection to a storehouse (at a certain limited area)
It already works that way
- it is possible to clear a building from soldiers even there is no road.
Add an addon wish to the bug tracker for that.
Hope that helps - most ideas already have an addon. Please use the latest nightly build and not the latest stable as some have been