1) Auto-safe by default as long as the game is not stable, too many crashes.
2) When I create a game, I'm not just waiting there in the lobby until players come as there are only
a little number of players. I would have to wait for hours!! The problem is that when players enter
the lobby, realize I'm not there as I'm not answering them and leave. However, I'm not afk but I just
do other stuff instead...
It would be nice if an alert (sound) can trigger when someone enters the game lobby.
Or have an Auto-message written by the host of the game once a member joins the game, like:
"Hi, if I'm not here you can find me on freenode channel #siedlier2.5 nick: matthewbe"
3) I've seen the Facebook page of Return to the Roots.
I was thinking that a group should also be added, so that we can see the members, and thus find
4) In the forums it would be nice to have a section where people exchange their contact information.
It should be able to delete afterwards.
5) Another suggestion, is to have a small list of things that have been added in English with brief
explanation; I think about the Collect button, the charburner, the different options added, etc.
6) Bug: Impossible to post in forums when language is in English, I had to switch to german for the
buttons to appear to publish the post.