The Story so Far:
With the first tributes sent to the heavenly gods, and the first battles ensuing, the gods seemed pleased. But not everything, or mainly everyone was happy about the situation, the tribesmen chieftains and leaders, mainly Darter, Rauschbart, KGB91 and Qtman decided the disobey the priests belief and search for greener pastures. This was noticed by their idolized gods and as soon as they moved to another area, disasters struck decimating all of the tribesmen who fled the conflict.
Darter, KGB91 and Rauschbart were spared and sent to the heavens to face their gods in an ultimate punishment of forever working as a mild servant for them, forever hungry, forever unsatisfied and always bound in Olympian chains . As for Qtman nobody heard of him, but tales tell that we can still hear the shrieks from his last known place that come from Hades underworld as Hades took matters into their own hands and stole Qtman soul for his own psychopathic pleasure.
As for those who fought, the winner received the spoils of war and tributes from their gods, the earth started to nourish and bloom, and they took this as a sign to continue. Faris and its tribesmen were sent to the badlands were they are struggling to survive under harsher environments than the ones they had.
The gods are now looking for the remaining tribes with unscrupulous examinations to show that they aren't playing around, cross them and they will cross you... permanently.
Zephy VS Cluster -
Tombus VS DarkHunter -
Spartan VS Spooky -
PR90 - Passes to next stage due to opponent as the previous group was disqualified due to inactivity
Round 2 -
Round 3 - ???
Round 4 - ???
You can also check it here: Addict3d RttR Tournament Forum Information
Don't forget these important informations:
- There are two groups that are higher in the tournament rounds, this was due to the lack of people to fill the slots (if you haven't got that already) that were needed for a match to start. So for those who are higher in the little schematic we made, you only play for real on round 2! (sorry bout that, your still free to download and play the game)
- You can set up the match with your opponent (until 19th of February) and play until the 16th of March, fail to show results until the date will result in disqualification.
- After the date has been set, please post it here so we can keep track of your progress.
- Send Replay and Screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification of win.
- The winner must post a screenshot with his victory (either opponent is defeated or statistical information.
- Fair play is mandatory!
- Have fun!
Writer for http://addict3dtogames.blogspot.com
Got a tip? e-mail us! Also a major Settlers 2 Fan!